Join us today!
Become a member of the New Hampshire Association for the Education of Young Children today! Becoming a member of NHAEYC, automatically makes you a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children, the world’s largest early childhood organization.
You can join New Hampshire AEYC and learn more about membership through the NAEYC website.
Why should I join?
NAEYC promotes high-quality early learning for all children, birth through age 8, by connecting practice, policy and research. We advance a diverse, dynamic early childhood profession and support all who care for, educate, and work on behalf of young children.
No other association gives you access to the same amount of information from leading early childhood experts in the field. NAEYC membership ensures you will have all of the tools needed to excel in your job, grow in your career, and stay connected to a professional network of educators across the country.
NAEYC Membership Categories
New Benefits Outline
Entry Level Membership ($30)
Entry Level membership is a digitally-based introduction to NAEYC and its diverse professional resources. Are you a student or young professional joining NAEYC for the first time? This is where to start!
- Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more— through NAEYC digital resources.
- Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members who share your specific passion.
- Discounted insurance offerings through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE), including professional liability insurance, home, auto, and others.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
- Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only VIP lounge at Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
- Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
- Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week
Standard Membership ($69)
Benefits include all Entry Level membership benefits, plus:
- A subscription to one of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals. Choose from five issues of Young Children (YC) or five issues of Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- One complimentary NAEYC book, published and selected by NAEYC, delivered to you during your membership year.
- Registration discounts for NAEYC’s events, including our Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
- Deep discounts and coupons for every teacher’s favorite retail and entertainment venues across the country.
- One complimentary registration for one NAEYC online professional learning course during your membership year.
Premium Membership ($150)
Benefits at this level include all Entry and Standard membership benefits, as well as:
- Subscriptions to both of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals, Young Children (YC) and Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- A total of four complimentary publications handpicked by NAEYC and delivered to you during your membership year, as well as one $20 coupon for an additional publication of your choice (for a total of 5 free books each year!).
- Complimentary registration for two NAEYC online professional learning courses during your membership year.
- Exclusive access to VIP events, such as book signings and networking sessions, at NAEYC’s Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
Family Membership ($35)
This is an exciting new membership option designed for members outside of the early learning profession, such as parents, grandparents and other community members.
- Access to exclusive NAEYC content specifically for families. Looking for high-quality early learning centers? Wondering how best to support your child’s learning once they get home from school? This is the membership option for you!
- Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members to learn about specific topics in early childhood. A great resource for families!
- Discounted insurance offerings, including home, auto, and life insurance.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only sales during the year.
- Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week.
How do I join?
Click HERE to Join or Renew your membership.
NAEYC offers four distinct membership categories, at new, better-than-ever prices:
Entry Level membership: $30
Standard membership: $69
Premium membership: $150
NEW! Family membership: $35
Learn more about each category and see which one suits you best.