We want to hear from you. How can your NHAEYC meet your needs. Please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Association for the Education of Young Children maintains membership for all state and local affiliates.
When you join NAEYC and select New Hampshire as your state affiliate, you automatically join both NAEYC and NHAEYC. In addition to all of the great NAEYC membership benefits, most notably, six issues of Young Children, you will gain access to:
- Regional meetings with dinner and guest speakers
- Discounted registration fees to the NHAEYC spring conference
- Scholarships to conferences and workshops
- NHAEYC newsletter
- Timely information via email about upcoming events and important public policy issues
- Payment for your early childhood credential
- NAEYC publications and videos available through the Family Resource Connection
- Publications readily available for sale through our publications chairperson
- NHAEYC members receive a tuition benefit at Walden University
Which membership option is right for you?
As a regular or student member, you’ll receive:
- 20% discount on prices in our catalog of hundreds of books, videos, brochures, and posters;
- Five electronic issues of award-winning Young Children, packed with the latest developments in early childhood education, practice, and research;
- The print publication package of your choice: five issues of Young Children or five issues of Teaching Young Children/Preschool (English or Spanish);
- Reduced registration fees at NAEYC-sponsored conferences and seminars, including the world’s largest early education conference;
- Voting rights in NAEYC elections to help shape the future of the early childhood profession;
- Reduced subscription fees for the highly respected Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, and Education Week;
- Opportunities to participate in various insurance plans designed to meet your personal and professional needs, including professional liability insurance;
- an association-sponsored credit card service from Bank of America; and
- Access to the members only area of the NAEYC site.
Join or Upgrade to Comprehensive Membership
Join NAEYC as a comprehensive member and you’ll receive five or six publications automatically as they are released throughout the year (a $100 value). What an easy way to enhance your professional development while building your personal professional library of early childhood education resources!
Please contact NHAEYC for more information or join online through the National AEYC website. Please note that our affiliate is New Hampshire-41.